Sudden, Inc., parent company snapchat, has filed for an initial public offering.
This means that the messages the company is on the verge of making the biggest for the first time the US stock market since 2014.
Sources from the Wall Street Journal claims that the IPO company can assess the amount of somewhat over $ 20 billion and $ 25 billion.
It will make snapchat largest IPO since Baba Group Holdings Ltds, who are worth $ 170900000000 two years ago.
Since Facebook valued at $ 104 billion, snapchat is the only subscription-based American technology, which is estimated this to a large extent, according to the sources.
News first appeared in October, when snapchat decision was made to go public.
The company’s estimate tour around itself, and even then.
There has been no official confirmation from snapchat in this regard, where the company also declined to respond to e-mail messages sent by the technical publications.
However, it is safe to claim that Evan Spiegel, snapchat CEO, will be a big wedding reception afterwards.
- Investors have been told to expect $ 1billion in ad revenue in 2017, according to various sources.
- The company received $ 3.1million in advertising revenue.
- It is expected to reach 58.6million by the end of this year’s user base in the United States alone.
- According to eMarketer, can not number the user base will increase to 66.6million by 2017.
- According to early estimates it has more than 100million global users of the service to send videos, photos and text messages that fade after to be seen.
- It claims that the various reports snapchat generates 10 billion video views per day.