November marks the end of the mandate of the Chief of Staff of the army’s departure Raheel Sharif. Like it or not, it is safe to say that the departure of the Sharif did great wonders to Pakistan in light of the political situation is stable. There are a lot of people on the high hopes that the Army Staff will provide its services, but added much to the disappointment, he began to leave Sharif already making rounds of farewell speeches.
1. The 60-Year-Old Hails From Quetta
Born on June 16, 1956 (age 60), the departure of Sharif hails from the city of Quetta, Balochistan.
2. He belongs to the family members of the martyr full ARMY
Sharif’s departure involved blood relations with Major Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed (Necan- E- Haider) who was his uncle. Major Rana Shabbir Sharif Shaheed (Necan- E- Haider) and Captain Excellent Sharif brothers, he was the leading Rana Mohammed Sharif and his father.
3. He His Highly Educated
4. He has two of Pakistan’s Most Honorable Awards
COAS holds electronic excellence and Hilal i Nishan concession in addition to a long list of laurels that he has achieved through service in the military.
5. He has served in the Pakistani Army for 40 years
Prior to his appointment as Chief of Staff of the army before Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in 2013, was the departure of Sharif serve in the army, as did members of his family. Here are some of its services in the Pakistani army so far:
- Rank General
- Unit 6 FF Regiment
- Commands XXX Corps
- XI Division
- Commandant, Pakistani Military Academy
- Brigade Major of an Infantry Brigade
- Commander 6 Frontier Regiment Corps
- Commander 26 Frontier Force Corps
- Battles / Wars Zarb-e-Azb
- War in northwest Pakistan
It was certainly a great honor to be the departure of Sharif as Chief of Staff of our country’s army. Let us hope that justice will be replaced by his work.