Larger images blogs and Instagram service. And the largest instant messaging service, the WhatsApp. Second-largest instant messaging service, messenger, all owned by the technology giant one – the largest social network in the world, Facebook.
Not enough to tangle you in many Mark Zuckerberg networks on that? Well, they are now trying to make Facebook even more attractive by adding a short games right inside Facebook Messenger and newsfeed.
You can play already a number of hidden awesome games such as chess, basketball or even football, and right inside the Facebook Messenger. Now, they are adding a large collection of classic card games such as Pacman, Space Invaders, brick pop, and more.
And called for the “immediate Games”, Facebook will let you play a total of 17 games without ever leaving the social network. Games will come pre-installed on the default applications on Facebook. They will work both on the web as well as mobile, and will let you compete through friends.
Here is the list of the 17 games Facebook is planning to add:
- PAC-MAN (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- Galaga (Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.)
- Arkanoid (Taito CORPORATION)
- Space Invaders (Taito CORPORATION)
- Athletics 100M (Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.)
- Words with friends: Frenzy (Zynga)
- Shuffle Statistics cats (King)
- EverWing (Blackstorm)
- Hex (FRVR)
- Endless Lake (Spilgames)
- Templar 2048 (Vonvon)
- The Tribez: Puzzle Rush (Game Insight)
- 2020 Connect (Softgames)
- Puzzle Bobble (Taito CORPORATION / Blackstorm)
- Zookeeper (Kiteretsu)
- Brick pop (Gamee)
- Wordalot Express (MAG Interactive)
Currently only available for beta users, the company did not announce the launch date yet. Preliminary consideration of the global slow, and it will be some time before you get instant search feature of games. Once launched, users will be able to play any game by tapping an icon in the field of communications or on the go and provide information.