Global HMD announced the launch of Nokia’s first smartphone, the Nokia 6, in China.
HMD global got licensing rights of Nokia Corporation in December 2016 and Nokia 6 represents the first step of the Nokia brand to Android smart phones with more to come in the first half of 2017. The device combines the quality and durability inbuilt to offer a smartphone experience premium for a reasonable price . Phone is said to be offered on the online store in China, JD.com for ¥ 1699 ($ 245). Arto Nummela said CEO of Global HMD.
“Shortly before we announced the launch of the global Nokia HMD … 6 is the result of listening to our customers who are interested in hearing the beautifully crafted with the durability and exceptional entertainment features and offer … and we look forward to reveal more of the products in the first half of this year.”
It takes about 55 minutes to one machine Nokia 6 from a solid block of 6000 aluminum chain. The end result is a body of aluminum with the highest level of visual and structural quality.
- 5.5 “screen with a resolution Full HD and incredible color reproduction
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage memory
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Detection phase 16MP autofocus rear camera for detailed images sharp
- 8MP front camera.
- Wrapped in 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
- Coated with a layer of polarized to enable the sun’s rays read
- X6 LTE modem designed to perform an excellent battery life and superior graphics
- The ability to the latest version of the Android operating system Nougat.
- Dual speakers provide 6DB louder sound from the amp regularly
- 2.0 lenses and exclusive camera interface slot with automatic detection of the place accident
Chinese market has more than 552 million consumers for smart phones, HMD global strategically launched Nokia smartphones there in partnership with a local retailer online, JD.com. The HMD global Nestor Shaw, vice president of Greater China,
“China is the most competitive the largest smartphone market in the world … It is known JD.com customer base upwardly mobile and have for many years believed in the Nokia brand and has sold millions of our products to Chinese customers. Launch of the first smartphone to have, in such an important market strategically, with JD.com retailer trusted online represent a signal of intent. ”
Nokia is a well-known multinational telecommunications company. It has achieved an agreement with Microsoft in 2011 to turn their phones on the Windows operating system. And now Nokia entering the fiercely competitive market for Android phones powered with global HMD, which is designing and marketing of smart phones.